DALBELLO Kyra 95 I.D. Women's Ski Boots - 2016
Dalbello’s 3 Piece Cabrio design provides exceptionally easy-on handling with outstanding foothold. A sturdy and precise Ski/Hike cuff lock system delivers supreme up hill/downhill, and all around the mountain versatility....
Dalbello’s 3 Piece Cabrio design provides exceptionally easy-on handling with outstanding foothold. A sturdy and precise Ski/Hike cuff lock system delivers supreme up hill/downhill, and all around the mountain versatility. All Kyra models incorporate Dalbello’s popular women’s specific expandable cuff which provides up to 5 cm of adjustability to accommodate any calf. Critically acclaimed ID Thermo NOW custom fit inner boots deliver lightweight cushioned comfort and outstanding all day warmth. The Dalbello Kyra 95 ID is a perfect boot for women that are looking for a medium width boot in both the forefoot and leg that are advanced to expert skiers. The ID Liner is fully customizable to give you a totally dialed in fit. Most ski shop have an oven that will heat the liner, once the heated liner in placed on your foot for a few minutes it will adapt to the shape of your foot. Dalbello has developed their Contour 4 Shell that has pre-punched zone that will improve your comfort and performance, by creating a little extra space in four critical bootfitting zones. The Kyra 95 ID also uses a center balanced stance that has a slightly more upright cuff that will give you a longer range of motion, and more control over your modern skis with rocker. The 102mm last best fits women that have an average width foot. Dalbello uses a Low Contour Geometry Cuff that fits the shorter, fuller female leg shape. The Kyra 95 has a real ski/hike switch that will unlock the lower shell from the upper cuff that will help you walk and hike with ease. If you are looking for a powerful ski boot with a medium width foot, and a full custom liner, the Dalbello Kyra 95 ID will be a great boot for you.
- Forefoot Width-102mm
- Cuff Alignment-Single
- Prewired For Heat-No
- Contour 4 Technology is a revolutionary technological advance in performance ski boot fitting. It is a engineered construction technology that precisely aligns the internal boot-shell shape and innerboot contours with the anatomical contours of the foot and ankle.
- The industry benchmark in ski boot innerboot technology, TRUFIT innerboots fit comfortably right out of the box, or, may be optionally custom heat molded. New for 2014 : selected models are eqiuipped with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation material. The secret ingredient inside the boots to keep feet warm and comfortable . Thinsulate insulation is the perfect choice for insulated footwear.
- Absolute heel hold
- Less buckles to handle
- Better skiing and better comfort
- Flex - ADJUSTABLE FLEX - Thin, lightweight, and compact. NEW, advanced function “Hike/Ski” control combines extended range of hiking/walking motion (Hike-mode), with solid, sensitive, and powerful ski control (SKI-mode). Feature enhanced with 2 Position Flex Control.
- No-Tongue Overlapping Design
- NEW: Instant Fit Design
- NO HEAT MOLDINg step in possibility
- 100% Custom Heat Moldable
- Multi Density Ultralon® EVA Foam laminate construction
- CENTER BALANCED “ROCKER” STANCE - Today’s modern rockered skis and lateral skiing technique require a much more upright and neutral (flatter) stance.
- Rocker Stance allows skiers of all stripes to take full advantage of their equipment by centering their body mass over the sweet spot of their skis for more power and control with less effort. Easy turn initiation with no slide, feel the ski length, maintain edge pressure for better control.