ELECTRIC Knoxville Union Sunglasses
While many choose to look back, we continue pushing forward. A wire rim lens topped by the sharp details of the Knoxville frame, create a perfect union of form, function...
While many choose to look back, we continue pushing forward. A wire rim lens topped by the sharp details of the Knoxville frame, create a perfect union of form, function & style. The result is a balanced design that is clearly ahead of its time.
- FRAME: 6 base mold injected Grilamid frame with a 3 barrel hinge. Stainless steel Monel eye-wire.
- OPTICS: 6 base OHM Polycarbonate lenses.
- 100% UV protection. Up to 98% Blue Light protection.
- Acts like SPF 140 for your eyes
- Prolongs retinal health
- Helps to prevent crow’s-feet
- Electric’s Optics of OHM focus primarily on clarity and protection of the eye. However, their benefits go beyond the eye itself, protecting the sensitive skin around the eye from damaging HEV rays and can help to prevent crow’s-feet.
- Not to be confused with a “color enhancing tint”, our standard issue OHM lenses provide vibrant images with clarity, contrast, and depth.
- With increased protection come less strain and a relaxed, soothing feeling for your eyes.
- Electric exclusively uses Bayer brand Makrolon raw polycarbonate material. All of our polycarbonate lenses are infused with health preserving melanin. This premium polycarbonate material is extremely light weight, has excellent visual clarity and definition, provides 100% UV and 98% Blue light protection and boasts superior impact resistance.
- MEASUREMENT: 47h - 139w - 153l
- WEIGHT: 32grams
- California Design. Hand Crafted In Italy