ELECTRIC LA TXOKO Sunglasses
Uncompromising in attitude, Txoko and Craig Anderson transcend time and trend through a seldom found individuality and heightened sense for quality. Inspired by Craig’s style on water and land, Txoko is a stand alone eyewear design for Electric. Incorporating finely polished, hand cut acetate and forged metal temple arms, the collaboration combines classic inspiration and modern finishing. The fit is to Craig’s specifications and suits those who are looking for style on and off the beach.
- FRAME: 6 base mold injected Grilamid frame with a 5 barrel hinge.
- OPTICS: 6 base OHM Polycarbonate lenses.
- 100% UV protection. Up to 98% Blue Light protection.
- Acts like SPF 140 for your eyes
- Prolongs retinal health
- Helps to prevent crow’s-feet
- Electric’s Optics of OHM focus primarily on clarity and protection of the eye. However, their benefits go beyond the eye itself, protecting the sensitive skin around the eye from damaging HEV rays and can help to prevent crow’s-feet.
- Not to be confused with a “color enhancing tint”, our standard issue OHM lenses provide vibrant images with clarity, contrast, and depth.
- With increased protection come less strain and a relaxed, soothing feeling for your eyes.
- Electric exclusively uses Bayer brand Makrolon raw polycarbonate material. All of our polycarbonate lenses are infused with health preserving melanin. This premium polycarbonate material is extremely light weight, has excellent visual clarity and definition, provides 100% UV and 98% Blue light protection and boasts superior impact resistance.
- MEASUREMENT: 48h - 141w - 160l
- WEIGHT: 31grams
- California Design. Hand Crafted In Italy.