ELECTRIC Tech One Sunglasses
The Tech One was purpose-built for all day adventures. The re-engineered wrap-around design, with its smooth, angular features provides crucial glare reduction in sun, snow, and surf alike. FRAME: 8...
The Tech One was purpose-built for all day adventures. The re-engineered wrap-around design, with its smooth, angular features provides crucial glare reduction in sun, snow, and surf alike.
- FRAME: 8 base mold injected Grilamid frame with a 5 barrel hinge.
- OPTICS: 6 base OHM Polycarbonate lenses.
- 100% UV protection. Up to 98% Blue Light protection.
- Acts like SPF 140 for your eyes
- Prolongs retinal health
- Helps to prevent crow’s-feet
- Electric’s Optics of OHM focus primarily on clarity and protection of the eye. However, their benefits go beyond the eye itself, protecting the sensitive skin around the eye from damaging HEV rays and can help to prevent crow’s-feet.
- Not to be confused with a “color enhancing tint”, our standard issue OHM lenses provide vibrant images with clarity, contrast, and depth.
- With increased protection come less strain and a relaxed, soothing feeling for your eyes.
- Electric exclusively uses Bayer brand Makrolon raw polycarbonate material. All of our polycarbonate lenses are infused with health preserving melanin. This premium polycarbonate material is extremely light weight, has excellent visual clarity and definition, provides 100% UV and 98% Blue light protection and boasts superior impact resistance.
- Electric’s OHM Polycarbonate Polarized lenses comes standard with:
- Synthetic Melanin infused lenses that block harmful UV & HEV blue light, relaxing your eyes and providing vivid, crisp, clear, haze free vision.
- INJECTED POLARIZED FILTER - Without the use of glue, Polarized film is encapsulated by the lens providing high color contrast and superior glare reduction.
- HARD LENS COATING - A double-sided, high performance lens coating that reduces minor scratching.
- MEASUREMENT: 45h - 142w - 165l
- WEIGHT: 28grams
- California Design. Hand Crafted In Italy