Full Tilt Descendant 4 Ski Boots - 2017
3-Piece DNA evolved for those freestyle skiers who prefer the wider, roomier housing of a 102last and a flex pattern that is more forgiving.
Like the rest of the Descendant series, the descendant 4 features the evolution shell which was designed to meet the needs of today's skiers who have wider feet and want to enjoy the comfort and performance of the original 3-piece boot. Replaceable soles, a 102mm last and upgraded buckle system paired with a 4 flex tongue make this boot the perfect choice for those who want a manageable flex pattern - great for softer landings in and out of the park.
- Shell - FTE Evolution 3-Piece Shell
- Width - 102mm
- Flex - 4 Flex Tonge (loosely a 80 flex)
- Liner - Classic tongue Construction with J-Bar & Wide Toe
- 4mm - open cell (Ensures warmth and comfort straight out of the box.)
- 4mm - Intuition RD (Medium density & hardness for a solid balance of comfort & performance.)
- 4mm - standard (High density & firm for a responsive and efficient transfer of energy.)
- J-Bar - An additional J-Shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase angle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- Buckles - Aluminum Ladder Buckles
- The ladder buckle features an intuitive, easy to remember, macro-size adjustment, plus a micro-twist for fine adjustment with a light, easy-to-handle aluminum lever.
- Boot Board - Rigid
- The Rigid Boot Board provides a firm layer in the sole of the shell maximizing responsiveness and sensitivity.
- Sole - Single Material Outsoles
- Weight - 2,038g
- Sizes - 24.5-30.5cm