K2 230 Carbon Probe
K2 s avalanche probes typify their commitment to backcountry travel – light, strong, reliable and well thought-out. The K2 Carbon 230 Avalanche Probe is a shortened version of their light carbon fiber 300 probe, for increased ease of carrying and storage. The shaft is marked in 1 cm increments for accuracy in depth and snowpit observations, and the Backslide Auto-Lock makes assembly and disassembly simple even with gloves on. Indents in K2 s Trigger Pull Handle secure your probe and keep things neat when it’s in your pack.
- Carbon fiber shaft with alloy hardware
- Extended – 230 cm (90.5 in)
- Collapsed – 42 cm (16.5 in)
- Trigger Pull Handle – A secure, rapid probe deployment that also keeps the probe packaged neatly when not in use.
- Backslide Auto-Lock – Secure auto-locking hardware and non-slip textured shaft allow for easy assembly with gloved hands.
- Ruler – 1 cm markings for precise recording of now pit data/depth observations.
- Probe Length (cm):230
- Weight (g):230