K2 Shreditor 102 Skis - Men's 2016
K2 combines the primetime 102 mm width with their signature All-Terrain Rocker and Tapered Tip to make it float like a butterfly, while the stout TwinTech Sidewall construction and Triaxial...
K2 combines the primetime 102 mm width with their signature All-Terrain Rocker and Tapered Tip to make it float like a butterfly, while the stout TwinTech Sidewall construction and Triaxial Braid puts power under your feet to sting like a bee, when it comes to harder snow. An awesome choice for the skier just transitioning to a wider ski or taking a step up to experience the joys of shredding powder, the K2 Shreditor 102 Ski will never fail to impress.
- All-Terrain Rocker - Designed for all ability levels, All-Terrain Rocker adds versatility and ease in all snow conditions. This profile features an elevated tip and tail for variable and soft snow performance, as well as camber underfoot for power, energy, and edge hold in firmer conditions.
- Medium Flex
- Freestyle Baseline 2.0 - By designing a ski's profile (rocker and camber) to work in combination with it's overall shape (top shape and sidecut) K2's engineers are able to create skis specifically targeted for a desired type of terrain, ability level, snow condition, and even skiing style.
- Tapered Tip - A tapered shifts the widest part further back to reduce tip weight and deflection in soft and variable snow conditions. A tapered tail allows for easier release as you exit the turn for a more playful yet predictable and trusted feel.
- Forebody - Tapered, blunted powder focused tip for predictability in soft and variable conditions.
- Midbody - Medium to wide waist widths range from 102 to 120 mm for float with a moderate sidecut for quick, medium turn shapes.
- Tail - Tapered, blunted twin tips for a looser more playful feel.
- Paulownia / Aspen - The best of two worlds - combines the solid performance of Aspen with the lightness of Paulownia.
- Triaxial Braid - A K2-patented machine interlocks strands of fiberglass around a milled core for pronounced torsional strength, while retaining the lively flex patterns inherent in a wood ski.
- TwinTech Sidewalls - A unique blend of sidewall and cap constructions for accuracy and power underfoot combined with lightness, chip resistance and smooth turn initiation.
- Swap Base - K2 maximizes base material usage by alternating the contrasting die cut pieces - your base may be the reverse of what you see pictured.