K2 Spyre 80 Womens Ski Boot - 2015
The SpYre 80 offers a relaxed 102 mm last, perfect for wider and high volume feet or those new to wearing a hard plastic boot, and gets a liner update...
The SpYre 80 offers a relaxed 102 mm last, perfect for wider and high volume feet or those new to wearing a hard plastic boot, and gets a liner update this season to a lasted Intuition® CushFit liner. Spend your days on the mountain concentrating on learning the sport, not on getting back to the lodge to take your boots off.
- Last: 102 mm - A roomy forefoot and relaxed instep for all-day comfort for average and wider feet.
- Asymmetrical Toe Box - K2 matches the toe box to the natural curvature of your toes for a more precise and comfortable fit.
- Navicular Punch - A bump is pre-formed in the navicular area of the medial ankle where many skiers experience pressure.
- Flex: 80 - Medium soft flex for newer skiers on an upward learning curve or less aggressive intermediates.
- CushFit Intuition® Liner - A combination of closed cell EVA and Intuition® foam
- Lasted Liner - Lasted liners are formed around a standard foot shape for improved out of the box comfort.
- Moldable Asymmetric Tongue - Offering a left / right specific lower leg fit and is heat moldable for ultimate customization.
- Cuff / Shell - Polyurethane
- Forgiving Shell Materials - SpYne construction allows the use of more forgiving materials at the cuff / shell junction, making entry and exit of the boots easier.
- Dual Adjustable Cuff Alignment - Adjust +/- 2.2 degrees on medial and lateral sides for a total range of 4.4 degrees. This enables adjustment to the lower leg angle for maximum comfort and performance
- 6060-T6 Light Alloy Buckle
- 35mm Velcro Power Strap
- Replaceable Outsoles - Dual-injected Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) with Thermo Plastic Urethane (TPU) increases the life of your boots and provides secure footing whether walking on rock, ice, or stairs.