MARKER Big Picture Goggles
Marker has created the newest in goggle design as is sure to be a winner for any skier or snowboarder. The BIG PICTURE from Maker wins converts with top-notch engineering...
Add to Wishlist
Marker has created the newest in goggle design as is sure to be a winner for any skier or snowboarder. The BIG PICTURE from Maker wins converts with top-notch engineering combined with stylish looks. The supersized and spherical DUAL BIONOMIC lenses with NMT coating supply an large field of vision and with it real BIG PICTURE visual conditions out on the mountain. The SUPERFIT frame with V-SPLIT NOSE adapt automatically to your face shape meaning the goggles fit comfortably and securely every time.
- NMT Optics (3rd Eyelid): Marker has developed the revolutionary NMT OPTICS coating for all lenses (except 4:3). It works similarly to the extra membrane or third eyelid that many animals have to provide extra protection to their eyes. NMT OPTICS (Nictitating Membrane Technology) have an extremely scratch-resistant surface that always supplies the best possible clarity. It prevents water, grease, or dust from sticking, and moisture wicks away immediately. Fingerprints, dust and sweat have no surface to cling to, and are easy to remove. Our NMT-coated lenses offer crystal-clear visibility for years.
- MARKER DUAL BIONOMIC Lenses: These lenses are designed in a double-lens construction with an integrated thermal blocker. All lenses are oriented to the curvature of the human eye to ensure that objects seen through the goggles are accurately represented and undistorted. Unlike traditional, non-progressively tapered standard lenses, our lenses feature Bionomic Curve Lens Technology (quality class 1, ANSI Z87.1) that deliver undistorted light beams directly to the eye, which ensures 100% correct vision that doesn’t strain the eye.
- LENS OPTIONS: Black Light HD Lens: VLT 21% CAT:52
- The polarized SMOKE base lens tint brightens all details and provides an unmatched visual precision, absorbing stray light. The perfect match for very sunny to slightly cloudy days. Even in extreme conditions the BLACK LIGHT HD (high definition) guarantees the best vision possible.
- MarkAIR VENT SYSTEM: All goggle frames are outfitted with the progressive MarkAIR VENT SYSTEM. Design and air flow are engineered simultaneously so that there is perfect lens ventilation and the unobstructed flow of air is guaranteed along the helmet and its MarkAIR CHANNEL SYSTEM. This keeps the inside of the lenses dry and fog-free. The breathable foam behind the inlets and outlets reliably resist the penetration of snow and moisture.
- SUPERFIT FRAME DESIGN: MARKER goggles feature optimally fitted foam for superior comfort and functionality. The shapes of the frames and the materials used in the goggles play a decisive role in this. We manufacture all SUPERFIT FRAMES from highly-elastic ELASTOGRAN (Made in Germany), which means the goggles automatically hug the contour of the wearer’s face. ELASTROGRAN retains its full flexibility regardless of how cold it is outside. The MARKER V-SPLIT NOSE also helps ensure unmatched fit, as they adapt to the shape of the nose automatically, and seal without pinching or pressing.
- Xdry TRIPLE LAYER FACE FOAM: Extremely comfortable and extra soft! The three-layer XDry construction helps produce an optimal fit and outstanding performance. The soft external fleece layer that touches the face absorbs moistures and transports it away from the skin.
- 45mm strap with silicon anti-slip coating - The high-quality, durable goggle straps distribute the pressure around the head for the perfect hold without irritating pressure points. Thanks to the heat applied silicon coating on the interior of the goggle straps, they sit rock-solid on any helmet for slip-free performance.
- Marker Helmet/Goggle Integration - The perfect marriage of helmet and goggle is made or broken with product design. MARKER products are 100% harmonized to one another. All goggles are designed to fit perfectly with the shape of the helmets and their brow lines. This perfect adaptation ensures 100% functionality for the MarkAIR CHANNEL and MarkAIR VENT SYSTEMS for ventilation of both helmets and goggles.
- Neoprene box - All goggles (except 4:3) come in a lightweight neoprene box with a zipper to make transport and storage easier. The soft lining protects the goggles, while the vent holes allow for quick moisture evaporation.