MARKER Duke EPF 16 Alpine Touring Bindings - 2014
The new Duke features Marker's new Extended Power Frame chassis, 28% wider than the original. For the big mountain freeskier who wants an easy climbing function combined with the ultimate...
The new Duke features Marker's new Extended Power Frame chassis, 28% wider than the original. For the big mountain freeskier who wants an easy climbing function combined with the ultimate in security and performance for coming down the mountain.
- Accommodates alpine and AT boots
- DIN range 6 - 16 Recom.
- Weight: 1395g
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe - With a horizontally oriented spring, it provides the highest energy absorption to reduce the risk of early release. The secure purchase on the boot lug optimizes power transmission and allows for durable, high energy use. The performance to weight ratio of the Triple Pivot toe is truly unmatched in the industry.
- Integrated Gliding AFD - Gliding Anti-Friction Device (AFD) provides consistent lateral release with rockered and lugged AT boot soles
- Inter Pivot Heel - Industry-leading construction delivers superior holding power for all types of freeskiing. Its design focuses power in the direction of the boot sole, increasing elasticity. The overall design creates optimum power transmission.
- EPS System - Dual-screw brake pad
- Tour Mode
- Dual climbing levels of 7˚ and 13˚ can be adjusted with ski poles
- Super secure lock mechanism lever is located under the boot; touring position slides boot 4 cm rearward for ease in kick turning
- Extended Power Frame is designed for skis 89mm and wider.
- Small = 265 - 325mm boot sole
- Large = 305 - 365mm boot sole