MARKER Squire 11 Alpine Bindings - 2017
The Marker Squire is now well known Marker Binding Group called the Royal Family. With a DIN range of 3-11, the Squire suits the skier who wants a light weight,...
Add to Wishlist
The Marker Squire is now well known Marker Binding Group called the Royal Family. With a DIN range of 3-11, the Squire suits the skier who wants a light weight, versatile freeskiing binding that offers powerful energy transmission. Poised to take its place among the other Royal Family members, the Squire is an innovative addition to the market for mid range freeskiing bindings. The lightest binding of its kind, the Squire is built on a 76mm minimum ski width platform and features the new Triple Pivot Compact Toe and Hollow Linkage Heel. The adjustable toe height allows precise adjustment to any boot lug. Marker's freeride brake technology ensures optimum durability and clearance for switch riding. This binding is ideal for women who don't want the added weight of the Marker Griffon.
- Din range 3 - 11
- Recommeded Skiers Weight 65 - 240 lbs
- Stand Height w/o ski 22 mm
- Triple Pivot light Toe - This compact design features a horizontally oriented spring. The Triple Pivot Light toe offers a unique combination of lightweight and solid power transmission.
- Gliding AFD - Stainless steel and allows a precise release unhindered by dirt, snow and ice buildup
- Hollow Linkage Heel - The Hollow Linkage Heel features a hollow horizontal axle that saves weight and maximizes power transmission, creating a light weight product with phenomenal power transmission.
- EPS System - Dual-screw brake pad
- Power Width Design - The original Marker breakthrough for wider freeskiing skis. Based on a 76mm platform, the wider connection brackets create better power transmission.
We recommend a brake width that is equal to the ski waist width and at most 15 mm wider.