MARKER Tour F10 Alpine Touring Bindings - 2016
Focusing on producing the right binding for the end use that each skier needs has always been the Marker way. The Tour F10 is Marker’s lightest all-day touring set-up, but...
Add to Wishlist
Focusing on producing the right binding for the end use that each skier needs has always been the Marker way. The Tour F10 is Marker’s lightest all-day touring set-up, but still offers great skiing performance.
- DIN range 3 - 10
- Recom. Skier's Weight 65 - 230 lbs
- Height w/o ski 36 mm
- Large: sole length 305-365mm, weight 1998 g
- Small: sole length 265-325mm, weight 1960 g
- AFD Gliding Plate: All Marker bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device), allowing a precise release, unhindered by dirt, snow and ice buildup. The type of AFD is matched to the skier type, ensuring perfect functionality – from racing to junior bindings and even ski touring.
- Backcountry Comfort: The patented, ergonomically shaped lever under the boot allows comfortable opening and closing.
- Triple PivotLight Toe: This compact design features a horizontally oriented spring. The Triple Pivot Light toe offers a unique combination of light weight and solid power transmission. Teflon® shoes reduce wear and further improve power transmission.
- Hollow Linkage Heel: features a hollow horizontal axle that saves weight and maximizes power transmission, creating a light weight product with phenomenal power transmission.
- Touring Base Plate: The new base plate and frame are stiffer and stronger, and the modified profile makes changing to ski mode easier and improves handling in snowy or icy conditions. Fiber-reinforced frame provides impressive stability and is yet very light, thanks to a gas injected hollow construction.
- Titanium Climbing Aid: offers three positions – flat, 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with the ski pole.
- Powerwidth Design: The original Marker breakthrough for wider freeskiing skis, based on a 76mm platform. Wider connection brackets create better power transmission for all Marker Royal Family and Tour bindings.
- BCC Lever: Improved ergonomics allow a glove friendly easier switch to hiking mode.
- Pivot Plate: A hollow stainless steel pivot point with a bushing provides higher stability without adding weight. Additional Teflon® coating on the bottom reduces snow adhesion.
- Carbon Plate: The actuating arm for moving from ski to hike mode has more material in the stress zones.
- Balance: Switching the lever to touring mode moves the whole binding 40 mm back, allowing a more comfortable walking position and keeping the ski balanced for kick turns and steep terrain.
- Crampon: Tailor-made and super light anodized aluminium crampon for the F10 and F12 bindings are available in 92 mm, and 113 mm, and 128mm widths. Sold Separately!