NORDICA NRGy 90 Skis - 2016
The CamRock technology features camber under foot and rocker in the tip thus allowing you to float in soft snow and still carve on hard pack. Other features like ABS...
The CamRock technology features camber under foot and rocker in the tip thus allowing you to float in soft snow and still carve on hard pack. Other features like ABS sidewalls, UHMW bases, and steel edges make this ski stand in a class of its own. Get the Nordica NRGy 90 Skis and relax because, like their namesake, the skis will exert all the energy for you to rip up the entire mountain.
- Dimensions: 126-90-110 (177cm
- Radius: 19.5m (177cm)
- Rocker Type: All Mountain camRock - All Mountain camRock technology pulls the traditional contact point of the tip back about 25% creating slight tip rocker to aid the camber under foot. The result - increased flotation, velocity and maneuverability in soft snow as well as significantly increased easy of turn initiation in any condition.
- i-Core Torsion Bridge Ti - Full woodcore with Torsion Bridge technology has allowed Nordica to build the next generation of All Mountain skis. By removing specifically engineered geometric shapes from a full sheet of Titanal, the Torsion Bridge provides NRGy skis with the performance of metal without the extra weight and sluggishness that typically comes with a traditionally constructed metal ski. This results in a revolutionary construction that is extremely lightweight yet torsionally strong and confidence inspiring in all conditions and terrain.
- Prepreg Carbon - Four carbon laminates above and below the core
- Torsionbridge Titanal
- Polyamide Top Sheet
- ABS Sidewalls - Helps dampen hard landings while decreasing vibration fatigue.
- Rubber Steel Edge Reinforcement