OSPREY Reverb 18
Sewn from 420 Dobby poly and nylon, the Osprey Reverb 18L backpack for both women and ben carries all of your mountain essentials without being oversized or feeling bulky. A...
Sewn from 420 Dobby poly and nylon, the Osprey Reverb 18L backpack for both women and ben carries all of your mountain essentials without being oversized or feeling bulky. A back panel, for dry gear, is accessible from the rear. On the front, it features a quick-access front panel for avalanche gear, and an external sleeve holds a shovel handle and probes. Skis or snowboards are attached via a series of configurable straps. To keep you hydrated, an internal pouch with a hanger holds your bladder of choice. An insulated sleeve for the hose keeps your beverage of choice from freezing. And lastly, the pack's shoulder straps are EVA lined for comfort, while the strap and waist buckles are glove-friendly.
Features of the Osprey Reverb 18 Backpack
- W20 Denier Dobby poly and nylon
- EVA straps
- Internal hydration bladder pocket
- External straps to carry skis, avalanche gear or snowboard.
- Material: [body] 420D dobby polyester, 420D HD nylon, [torso harness] EVA foam, [back panel] layered snowshed
- Access: rear panel
- Pockets: [external] 1 zip stash, [internal] 1 avalanche gear, 1 goggle
- Shovel Pocket: yes
- Ski Carry: yes diagonal
- Snowboard Carry: yes vertical and horizontal
- Support/Suspension:padded back panel
- Waist-Belt: yes, removable Ergopull
- Hydration Compatible: yes, insulated hydration sleeve
- Reservoir Included: no
- Actual Weight: One Size: 950g
- Dimensions: 18 x 11 x 9 in
- Volume: 1098 cu in
- Recommended Use: backcountry/sidecountry skiing and snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime