SALOMON X PRO X90 CS Ski Boots - 2016
The Salomon X Pro X90 Ski Boots give you the performance advantages of the stiffer X Pro boots with a more user friendly flex pattern. TwinFrame design gives the X Pro 90 the stiffness to transmit energy to your skis while keeping other parts of the shell soft for comfort and ease of entry. The X Pro X90 is designed for an average to slightly wider than average foot and average to slightly taller than average instep, and offers exceptional heel hold.
- Flex - 90 – Medium flex perfect for intermediate or aggressive beginning skiers.
- Last - 100mm – Average width
- LINER - My Custom Fit 3D Sport Liner – Super comfortable out-of-the-box fit with 30% thermoformable foam construction.
- Construction -
- TwinFrame Technology – Salomon dials in just the right amount of rigidity where it's needed for performance and leaves the shell softer in other areas to enhance comfort and ease of entry.
- Bi-Material PU Cuff – A reinforced rear, lateral insert allows the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. This, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece is made of Polyurethane, a material with consistent density that enables effortless progress on-snow.
- BUCKLES - 4 Micro Alu Buckles
- 35 mm Velcro Power Strap