VOLKL V-Werks BMT 94 Skis - 2016
The 2015 Volkl V-Werks BMT 94 Skis are all part of Volkl's Big Mountain Touring category. These skis are aimed towards big mountain skiers who want not only a light...
The 2015 Volkl V-Werks BMT 94 Skis are all part of Volkl's Big Mountain Touring category. These skis are aimed towards big mountain skiers who want not only a light ski for uphill climbing, but more importantly high performance on the decent. The '15 Volkl BMT 94 features a full rocker design and early taper sidecut, allowing nimble maneuvering through a variety of snow conditions. The Volkl BMT 94 has a full carbon fiber construction and lightweight, multi-layer wood core, it features a full rocker design and early-taper sidecut, for true big mountain versatility after a self-powered ascent.
Features of the Völkl V-Werks BMT 94 2015
- Short Sidewall
- Skin Pin
- Flat Tail
- Early Taper
- ELP Full Rocker - Völkl matches the sidecut and flex of the ski perfectly to give it a smooth, gradual bend from tip to tail. This results in easy maneuverability in tight spaces and soft snow, but enables the skier to gain full edge contact when the ski is put on edge. Full Rocker skis have a slightly stiffer tip and softer mid-body to give you bomber stability, uncanny smoothness and easy turn initiation in one package.
- Early Taper in the tip.
- Multi-Layer Wood Core - Völkl freeski models feature an all wood core that places denser ash in the binding mount area for greater retention and lighter and softer poplar elsewhere for suppleness and snap.
- Power Construction - Conventional vertical sidewalls combined with a Torsion Box construction used in Völkl's freeskiing and race lines. Often combined with a Tough Box sheath in the freeski models.
- Carbon Short Sidewall - A short, thick sidewall construction under the boot tapers toward the tip and tail of the ski, leaving an ultra thin profile.
- Tough Box Construction - Völkl protects the goods (in this case the Multi-Layer wood core) with a composite and fiberglass sheath for resiliance, durability and snap.
- Terrain: All-Mountain, Park & Pipe