VOLKL ONE Skis - 2017
The Völkl One, with a shape of 138-116-130mm, is designed for skiers who want a powder ski that they can also ski in chopped up crud, wind blown snow, and even crust. The early taper in the tip and tail allow the skier to maneuver with almost no effort. A playful powder ski for easy, drifty turns.
- Core - In the Multi-Layer Wood construction a compact wooden core is integrated from the ski tip to the ski tail providing power and energy along the entire ski's length. The result is optimum support and responsiveness for skiers with a good feeling for the snow and slopes and seek intuitive feedback from their skis.
- Power/Tough Box - Full vertical sidewalls
- Carbon Stringer
- Tapered Shape
- Rocker - Full Rocker
- WHAT IT IS: A smooth, gradual bend from tip to tail, with matching sidecut and flex - used on skis 100mm and up.
- WHAT IT DOES: Originally called Extended Low Profile, Full Rocker gives the skier all the benefits of added maneuverability in soft snow while also delivering smooth, graceful arcs on groomed terrain. As soon as the ski is on edge, the skier gains uninterrupted edge contact. The more the ski is on edge, the more effective the edge becomes. The resulting smoothness and predictability is truly uncanny.
- Ability - Advanced, Expert
- Conditions - 20% Groomed, 80% Power